For those in the market for a new Mac computer, there is a lot to consider as this is likely a device you plan to use a lot and for a long time. And, you’ve likely been saving up for this purchase for some time now. Consider the reasons below for buying a certified pre-owned Mac computer.
- Cost SavingsCost is a factor that can make or break a purchase. With the steep price tags associated with new Apple® devices, it is important to carefully weigh your options and keep certified pre-owned computers in mind. Once you know which features you are looking for in your Mac computer, you’ll also want to determine your budget. If a certified pre-owned Mac computer will meet your needs, at a much lower price, it would be wise to give them a look.
- No Buyer’s RemorseHave you ever bought something and then found that there is another, newer model being released? Many of us have been there, and it’s a tough spot to be in. When the newest version of your device is available for purchase almost immediately after you bought your now-outdated one, you’re likely to feel some level of buyer’s remorse. With the debut of the new device, your own device has already begun to depreciate in value. When you opt for a certified pre-owned Mac computer, you avoid this situation completely and are able to get the most value out of your purchase.
- Environmentally FriendlyComputers – both laptops and desktops – are a staple in nearly every American household and office building. Of course, this means that we are dealing with larger quantities of older devices than ever before. When consumers opt to buy new each time a new device comes out, we are left with an overwhelming number of devices that are no longer being used – and they will likely end up in landfills. The environmentally-friendly option is to buy a certified pre-owned device which helps to lower the amount of electronic waste being produced.
- Bugs Have Been Taken Care OfWhen a new device first hits the market, there are often bugs to be dealt with – often causing major headaches and resulting in hours of troubleshooting. Older machines have had the opportunity to be tested time and time again, and have already worked most of their bugs out by the time of your purchase. Certified pre-owned devices from Experimax, in particular, are thoroughly tested, cleaned and have all updates applied so they are ready to go and worry-free.
- They Have Tons of Life LeftAlthough a certified pre-owned Mac computer may not come with that “new computer smell” straight out of the box, certified pre-owned machines can still be bought in immaculate condition. Apple products are designed to last for years and a computer that’s in excellent used condition can continue to perform extremely well for years to come.
Shop Certified Pre-Owned Devices with Experimax
As you enjoy the cost savings, you’ll also have extra room left in your budget for additional accessories, like a case or wireless mouse, or other Apple products, like an iPad® tablet, that will pair well with your new purchase. Experimax’s inventory of certified pre-owned Apple devices are available at savings of up to 60% off retail.
Still on the fence about buying certified pre-owned? Visit an Experimax location near you where one of our specialists will walk you through the process and explore the options that will work best for you.