Deck Your Halls!
Make your Christmas tree even more special this year by creating homemade ornaments with your little one.
That Jolly Time of Year Is Finally Here! Time to decorate your house and wait for Santa to come to town.
This pipe cleaner Christmas tree ornament is easy to make and great for all ages! You’ll have the most unique and beautiful tree on the block!
What You Need:
- Pipe Cleaner
- Ornament Hook (or String)
- Construction paper
- Let’s get started! Choose 5-7 beads to be ornaments on your tree. Grab your pipe cleaner and add the beans to your tree. Spread out the beads evenly on the pipe cleaner.
- Next, we will create our tree shape. Fold the pipe cleaner back and forth in an S shape so that it looks like a Christmas tree shape.
- Create a small loop with the tip of the pipe cleaner and attach your hook or string for it to hang on.
- Time for our star! Cut a star out of the construction paper. Add a dot of glue to the top of the tree and attached the star to the pipe cleaner.
- Ta-Da!!! You’ve created a unique ornament for your Christmas tree! Allow the glue to dry before you use this ornament to decorate your tree.